Alco Energy Rotterdam is part of Alcogroup SA
Code of Ethics
The Alcogroup Sustainable Values as expressed in this Chart are elementary to the business conduct of the Alcogroup and its affiliated companies. As we seek a high standard of performance within the environments we operate, living by these values is vital to our continued success. Alcogroup shall continuously seek to encourage its external stakeholders to live by the same standards.
Respecting Human Rights
- Alcogroup subscribes to the rules on Human Rights as set by the United Nations and in line with the legitimate role of business.
- Breaching these fundamental Rights is unacceptable.
Respecting Environmental Values
- Alcogroup recognises the general environmental impact of human development on the planet. We engage ourselves in initiatives in favour of responsible environmental practices.
- We integrate sustainable development in all our activities as we appreciate this is part of our long-term business growth strategy.
- We develop sustainable production and use of renewable energies.
- Alcogroup will provide transparently relevant information to legitimately interested parties regarding the way our products are produced, subject to any overriding considerations of business confidentiality.
Respecting Labour Rules
- Alcogroup emphasises respect for an open dialogue with its employees to promote the best use of their talents to develop our business.
- All our employees are treated impartially and without discrimination.
- Alcogroup strives for inclusiveness and diversification in the composition of its workforce.
- We are strongly opposed to any form of forced labour.
- We fully support the abolition of child labour.
- We want to develop sustainable solutions with all our stakeholders.
- In the social environments where Alcogroup is present we want to develop economic activity generating sustainable employment, whilst improving the livelihoods of local communities.
- Any active or passive form of bribery is unacceptable.
Alcogroup SA is a Belgian company, with its registered office located at 100 Boulevard du Souverain, 1170 Brussels, and which is registered in the Crossroad Bank of Enterprises under number 0890.622.821, hereinafter “Alcogroup”. Alcogroup has several affiliates (hereinafter the “Group”).
The companies of the Group can each be the controller for the processing of your personal data.
The concerned persons are all contacts of the Group, whether or not they are bound by a contractual relationship (the “Contacts”).
The Group collects information about the Contacts through various means , especially from the Contact itself, through business cards or email signature and any exchange between the Contact and Alcogroup. The collected information includes name, professional postal address, professional e-mail, professional telephone number and job title, etc (hereinafter the “Personal Data”). However, the Group does not collect any sensitive information about you (i.e. race, religion, political opinion, etc).
The Group processes the Personal Data mainly in order to maintain the relations between any company of the Group and its contacts or to execute the contracts, in the interest of both parties (hereinafter the “Purposes”). In the context of the contract execution, Alcogroup may have to exchange some information with clients, suppliers or any intermediaries. Alcogroup ensures that any person who
will process the Personal Data have taken the commitment to ensure the confidentiality of the Personal Data and have received adequate training regarding Personal Data protection.
The processing done by the Group is compliant with the provisions of the GDPR, and Alcogroup is solely processing such Personal Data to the extent necessary for Purposes.
The Group will do everything possible in order to ensure at any time the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the Personal Data, as well as the security of the processing of such data through the implementing of appropriate technical and organisational measures taking into account the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the risk for the rights and freedoms of the data subject.
Alcogroup ensures that every request of any Contact that is willing to exercise a right granted to him/her by the GDPR (right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object an automated individual decision-making) will be processed promptly. All requests may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be answered within a reasonable time. In case of need, you may file a complaint with a supervisory authority. In Belgium, the supervisory authority is the Data Protection Authority (https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/).
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
If you wish to oppose the use of analytics cookies, please click here.
Any further question or remark may be sent to email@example.com.
Alco Energy Rotterdam B.V.
Merwedeweg 10 (Harbour 5629)
3198 LH Europoort – Rotterdam
Phone: +31 (0)181 24 25 00
VAT: NL 8565.22.570.B01